Welcome to Flasch E Designs

Welcome to Flasch E Designs! I love to sew and make one-of-a-kind things for those special to me. I have made several bags for both friends and family. Everyone said I should make them and sell them, so I created this blog to showcase a few that I have made. Each bag is very unique and made especially for the receiver. Please take a look and enjoy!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Juliet Bags

This tote is great for running around town or a day of shopping.  It has 2 pockets inside for your keys and phone.  You will be styling whether you are shopping or on a fun afternoon with your girlfriends!
Finished size is 16" x 25" plus handles.
I will customize with your colors.



Cost: $45


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the black and white one with the red bow! Do you ship????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can ship anywhere. I will just add the actual cost from USPS to the order.

    ReplyDelete