Welcome to Flasch E Designs

Welcome to Flasch E Designs! I love to sew and make one-of-a-kind things for those special to me. I have made several bags for both friends and family. Everyone said I should make them and sell them, so I created this blog to showcase a few that I have made. Each bag is very unique and made especially for the receiver. Please take a look and enjoy!!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sling Bags

This honey of a sling holds everything!!  It is a great size - 28" tall (including handles) and 18" wide.  There are 2 big pockets inside.  The modern styling and dynamic proportions will make this one of your favorite carry all bags!  This bag can also double as a diaper bag - perfect size to carry it all!
I will customize with your colors.
Cost: $50

No comments:

Post a Comment