Welcome to Flasch E Designs

Welcome to Flasch E Designs! I love to sew and make one-of-a-kind things for those special to me. I have made several bags for both friends and family. Everyone said I should make them and sell them, so I created this blog to showcase a few that I have made. Each bag is very unique and made especially for the receiver. Please take a look and enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

T- Shirt Quilts

Okay Okay it has been a while since my last post....I have been sooo busy with a new job, the kids school starting, football, cheerleading, homework, need I say more?!?!?!
I have been doing some sewing - I have made several bags since the last post but as soon as I make them they are gone - I MUST get better at taking a picture or 2 before I ship them off...

I also have been making t-shirt quilts.  My sister-in-law needed one for a charity auction in Oklahoma City and it has taken off.  They are really fun to make and a great way to showcase those special t-shirts that you really shouldn't be wearing any longer.  (I think I have a few my husband would prefer me not to wear any more as well!) 

Take a look at this one as an idea.  If you have some favorite shirts you would like to keep and maybe still cozy up with on occasion, let me know!  I can help determine background colors if you need it!  Prices will depend on quilt size and fabrics required.  I really do love these!



No comments:

Post a Comment