Welcome to Flasch E Designs

Welcome to Flasch E Designs! I love to sew and make one-of-a-kind things for those special to me. I have made several bags for both friends and family. Everyone said I should make them and sell them, so I created this blog to showcase a few that I have made. Each bag is very unique and made especially for the receiver. Please take a look and enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some of my Recent Projects

Here are a few recent projects - just so no one thinks I have been completely slacking off....

                  


For the outings with the little ones...

Thanks for posing Stacy before heading
out on your honeymoon - yahoo!



Bear - Hope she loved it!

Kate finally got her Flasch - E bag!

                  

Justin got his blankie from his big sis - though I wanted to keep it in support of our LT Cavs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment