Welcome to Flasch E Designs

Welcome to Flasch E Designs! I love to sew and make one-of-a-kind things for those special to me. I have made several bags for both friends and family. Everyone said I should make them and sell them, so I created this blog to showcase a few that I have made. Each bag is very unique and made especially for the receiver. Please take a look and enjoy!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Babies Babies Babies....

So, I co-hosted a baby shower for one of my favorite people this past weekend and I can now finally post some the things I made for her - I was afraid she would peek here and would know before hand....



This is the most precious baby blanket in all the world!!!  It has the gathered sashing to give the baby something to feel and play with and gives the new mommy something beautiful to look at!  I absolutely love this and love making it!  Let me know if you know the perfect new mommy that is in need of this blanket! 



This is the cutest little clutch to take on a quick run to the store or just a quick run around town.  The clutch will hold the changing pad, the small wipes and a couple of diapers.  It has a metal magnetic snap to hold everything in, with a detachable wristlet strap to make it easy to carry.  It includes a matching changing pad that fits perfectly into the clutch.  This is a must for the mommy on the go!!

Let me know and I would love to put something together for you!  These are great baby shower gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment