Welcome to Flasch E Designs

Welcome to Flasch E Designs! I love to sew and make one-of-a-kind things for those special to me. I have made several bags for both friends and family. Everyone said I should make them and sell them, so I created this blog to showcase a few that I have made. Each bag is very unique and made especially for the receiver. Please take a look and enjoy!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Look at my new toy....my very own Topaz 20!

I am sooooo excited about my new toy!!!!!

I can monogram and embroider just about anything now!  I am really ready now!!

I just had to show it off - I know I am going to be giving that little machine a workout - I have already done some items for orders!  Be sure to call or email me if you need something monogrammed (like a bag :) ) for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment